In response to feedback from students and their parents we are pleased to announce that The Misbourne school uniform is changing. Starting in September 2013 a new uniform will be phased in starting with Year 7 students and moving up through the school in subsequent years.
The stylish, smart and affordable uniform is supplied by M&S and is available to purchase online.
A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students at The Misbourne. Through our uniform and dress codes we aim to:
· Encourage pride in the school
· Support teaching and learning
· Enable students to be comfortable, safe and secure
· Ensure all students of differing groups feel welcome
· Encourage a sense of equality and cohesion
· Protect students from social pressures to dress in a particular way
We would like to thank parents who support the uniform policy by ensuring students come to school in the correct uniform.
Full details of the uniform are given in the Uniform Policy which can be downloaded from the link at the top right-hand side of this page.
Items marked * are bespoke and should be ordered through the dedicated website: